Objections to the Christian Faith from the Unchurched and De-Churched
Tue Dec 02, 2014
Craig Groeschel: We Innovate for Jesus
Tue Oct 14, 2014
Mark Driscoll: Revelation
Tue Oct 07, 2014
RESURGENCE LEADERSHIP #034: JOHN PIPER, WHY I TRUST THE SCRIPTURES, PART 2
Tue Sep 30, 2014
Resurgence Leadership #033: John Piper, Why I Trust the Scriptures, Part 1
Tue Sep 23, 2014
Great Books: Apologetics
Great Books: Click | View Series
Grace and I have personally benefitted from the following books; they are easy to read and are among the best in their areas of instruction. We have recommended these books many times over the years and have purchased many copies for our friends.
- The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism (Penguin, 2008) by Timothy Keller
- Who Made God? And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of Faith (Zondervan, 2003) by Ravi Zacharias and Norman Geisler
- Kingdom of the Cults (Bethany House, 2003) by Walter Martin
- Jesus Among Other Gods (W Publishing, 2002) by Ravi Zacharias
- The End of Reason: A Response to the New Atheists (Zondervan, 2008) by Ravi Zacharias
For those of you wanting to dig deeper and find books in particular areas of study, especially biblical study, you would benefit from bookmarking www.bestcommentaries.com.
For those looking to purchase a Bible, the ESV Study Bible is the new standard for study Bibles.